IE Serikova L.A. Legal address: 350001, Russia, Krasnodar territory, Krasnodar, ul. Adygeyskaya embankment, 264. TIN 231004836240 OGRNIP 306231007600031
Some objects posted on the site are the intellectual property of the company. Their use is established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation (hereinafter referred to as the legislation).
The information on the site is informative in nature, any changes may be made to them without prior notice.
- The Company assumes that the site visitor (hereinafter referred to as the user) independently, freely, voluntarily and in his interest decides to provide his personal information and consents to its processing.
- The Company assumes that the user provides reliable personal information about himself and keeps it up to date.
- The site does not have the ability to assess the user's legal capacity and does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by them.
- The use of the site means the user's consent to this policy and the terms of processing of his personal information. In case of disagreement with them, the user must refrain from using the site, including for the purpose of purchasing goods.
User's personal information and its security
The user 's personal information is understood as:
• information that the user independently provides about himself when registering on the site or in the process of using it, including personal data.
• data that is automatically transmitted to the site during its use by the software installed on the user's device, including: IP address, cookie data, information about the browser or program that accesses the site, technical characteristics of the equipment and software used, date and time of access, addresses of the requested pages and other similar information.
- The Company guarantees organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with it by third parties.
- The Company guarantees that no personal information received from the user will ever, under any circumstances, be provided to third parties, except in cases provided for by law.
- Confidentiality is maintained with respect to the user's personal information.
In the case of voluntary provision of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons, the user agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available.
Purposes of processing personal information
The Website processes the user's personal information for the following purposes:
• identification of the user and acceptance of the application for the provision of services for the manufacture of products (stage costumes, accessories, etc.);
• communication with the user, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the site, the execution of agreements and contracts with the company, as well as processing his requests and requests.
• improving the quality of the site, the convenience of its use, the development of new services and services; targeted selection of advertising materials;
• conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data.
Processing of user's personal data
The Company processes personal data in the following ways:
• non-automated processing (on paper);
• automated processing;
• mixed processing.
- The company independently chooses the methods of processing personal data, depending on the goals and its own material and technical capabilities.
- The Company guarantees that the processing of the user's personal data is carried out in accordance with the law and is carried out in order to fulfill its obligations under contracts for the tailoring of stage costumes concluded with it.
- The processing of personal data for the purposes of the company means the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating or modification), use (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking and destruction of personal data.
When processing personal data, the company is guided by the following principles:
• legality of the purposes and methods of their processing, good faith;
• compliance of the purposes of personal data processing with the purposes defined in advance and declared during their collection, as well as with the powers of the operator;
• compliance of the volume, nature and methods of personal data processing with the purposes of their processing;
• inadmissibility of processing personal data that is excessive in relation to the purposes stated during their collection;
• the inadmissibility of combining databases of personal data information systems created for incompatible purposes.
The Company guarantees the confidentiality of information received within the framework of personal data. The Company has the right to transfer personal data to third parties only if:
• when required by law;
• if it is impossible for the user to use the company's services and products without it;
• conducting research, performing works or rendering services on behalf of the company on depersonalized statistical data obtained as a result of processing user's personal information, which are transferred to a third party;
• protection of their rights and legitimate interests or third parties in case of violation of this policy by the user;
• at the request of the user.
Possible personal data of the user to be processed: name, gender, year of birth, email address, contact phone number, delivery address.
Modification and deletion of personal information, data storage.
The user may withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by written notification to the company. The notification is sent at least 1 (one) month before the withdrawal of consent. The user's rights to change or delete his personal information may be restricted in accordance with the requirements of the legislation. These restrictions may provide for the obligation of the company to keep the information changed or deleted by the user for a period established by law and to transfer such information to a state body in accordance with the legally established procedure.
Email newsletters and anti-spam
- When the user makes an order for the provision of services on the site, a confirmation is sent to his personal email, as well as to the phone number specified during registration, a phone call can be made from the site manager in order to confirm the order.
- When specifying an e-mail address on the site, the user agrees to receive periodic mailings from the company to his personal mail, informing him about ongoing promotions, introducing her news.
- The company respects the personal freedom of the user to receive only those electronic messages that he wants.
- The company guarantees that the user's personal email will not be used to send spam.
- The site uses cookie technology, with which it is configured to work with the user. To disable this feature, the user needs to change the settings of his browser. Information about setting up the browser can be found on the website of its manufacturer or manufacturers of extensions and plug-ins for browsers.
Feedback. Questions and suggestions
The user can send all suggestions or questions about this policy and the operation of the site to the email address email@example.com